ReVVed is a collection of Revit extensions that have been designed with the draftsperson in mind. ReVVed turns repetitive tasks into one click
commands. These commands work with architecture, structure and MEP flavors of Revit. Commands like:
- Text Tools - merge multiple text notes into a single note or change the case of notes.
- Component Commander - allows loaded components to be searched and found easier.
- Web Link - opens a web browser to the URL stored in Revit components.
- Polyline - adjust the total length of end-to-end lines. (Like travel distances)
- Open Folder - opens Windows Explorer to the folder where the project or linked file is located.
- Project Commander - store critical information about the currently open project in a handy place.
You can download ReVVed 2011
or ReVVed 2012
or ReVVed 2013
or ReVVed 2014 for free.
Current versions are 2011r7, 2012r5, 2013r3 and 2014r1.
Find out what's new!